Re: [sumo-user] [OD2TRIPS]

Jackob for some OD pair I have always number smaller than 1 but the sum give me a number greater than 1. After OD2TRIPS I got that, as flow,  zero as value of generated vehicles instead, for trips I got 480 vehicles (the sum of OD matrix is around 445).

So I think that, in trip generation TRIPS there's a methodology he use to generate trips even from decimal numbers but I, still, cannot understand which is the one

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544