Re: [sumo-user] Optimal signal timing

Many thanks!

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 6:01 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2) TraCI is a tool to control a simulation with your custom control logic. It does not provide optimization methodology. See https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI

Am Mo., 6. Mai 2019 um 12:16 Uhr schrieb Manh Do Van <manhdv@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Thank you so much,
I had "sumoQueue.xml" file already and I would like to transfer it to ".csv" or excel file, so how could I do this?
Besides, could I know the methodology of TRaCI? as I know TraCi is a tool can control traffic lights, set the phase automatically, so in TraCi we can have the new methodology to find the optimal signal timing for intersection based on real data?
Best regards,