Re: [sumo-user] netconvert - railways conversion difference from 1.2.0 and devel

You have to possibilities for modelling this dual-track layout:

1) the way it is done in the original osm with two separate <way> elements
2) with a way that has attribute _oneway_="no" and that doesn't have the tag railway:bidirectional=regular

I'm honestly not sure how _oneway_="no" with railway:bidirectional is supposed to be interpreted.
To me the osm wiki implies that railway:bidirectional describes capabilities of a single track.
On the other hand, oneway describes whether there are lanes in both directions for regular ways.

A compromise could be to create two tracks that both can be used in either direction (4 sumo edges) but this isn't implemented yet.

regards,
Jakob