Re: [sumo-user] (no subject)

What I did, was to download all XSD files and have them in my system. As I did not have internet connection from the server running the simulations

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019, 18:22 Paolo Camacho, <pacara.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Could anyone help me?, please. Before I could run the simulations, but now the next mistake appears.

Error: unable to open file 'https://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/routes_file.xsd'
 In file 'C:\Users\Paolo Camacho\Sumo\2019-02-14-21-04-32 - copia - copia\TRIPB'
 At line/column 1/0.

Quitting (on error).

 Thank you!