Re: [sumo-user] Make a vehicle stop to take a passenger

The warning message applies to intermodal routing (https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/IntermodalRouting). In your ring-road scenario, no such routing is necessary as persons can just use the next bus which stops.
Appending the driving stage after the walking stage should work as described and the person should then ride from the previous destination.
- Is there a warning when the person disappears?
- Does the bus stop at the appropriate busStop?