Re: [sumo-user] Intermodal Travel Time

Hi Stefano,
the default for the arrival position in the walking case is the middle of the edge, because pedestrians can use all edges bidirectionally. If you try with arrivalPos=-0.1 you might be successfull (unless of course the shortest path includes approaching the destination edge from the end).

Best regards,
Michael