Re: [sumo-user] exporting sumo network (.net.xml) file as shape file

Hi Barry,
I am not entirely sure, what you are trying to achieve but it sounds more like you should try using netedit instead of converting the inputs several times between several formats or is there a reason to stay with arcgis? Also the splitting step for the osm ways is usually done by netconvert / netedit anyway
so there should be no need for manual splits.
Regarding your original question: There is no shapefile output in netconvert and
I do not know of another tools which can do this.

Best regards,
Michael