Re: [sumo-user] rou.xml files

Hi,
You can use  jtrrouter.exe, dfrouter.exe, or duarouter.exe  tool.
You don't need to write the route file manually.

https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Demand/Routing_by_Turn_Probabilities

Oscar Kohn <oscar.kohn@xxxxxxxxx> 於 2019年4月15日 週一 20:30寫道:
Hi,

I was just wondering if there is a tool for creating route files or if you have to manually type in each line for yourself, as it seems wrong to be typing in each vehicle individually when i want around 1000 vehicles.

Could you also point me to some instructions on how to use the tool if there is one

Kind regards,
Oscar Kohn