[sumo-user] Low flow in lane with flowrouter

Hi,

I've been tuning a simulation to match real detector data and I have a somewhat odd issue that I was wondering if anyone can perhaps come up with a reason for. I have imported the network from OSM and made some slight changes, I have attached a picture of the network (blue lines are where detectors are present, one per lane) and the detectors whose results I want to match to reality are the ones inside the red circle (from the left to the right they are detectors 35138, 35139, 35140 and 35141).

I have also attached pictures of the flow over time for both real data and simulated data (red is simulation, blue is real data) and a density-flow fundamental diagram scatter plot (red is simulaton, blue is real data).

Now, as can be seen on 35138 (the left most lane in the red circle) the flow is very low compared to reality and this problem only seems to exist on that lane. I have generated the flow and route files with  flowrouter.py with 1 minute intervals (the same as the real world data that it was generated from).

Can anyone think of a reason why my flow would be so low on this specific lane and if perhaps I could make some changes to flowrouter settings to make it better?

Sorry for the long question and best regards,

Fredrik