[sumo-user] Preventing vehicles moved via moveToXY from being ignored

Hello everyone,

If I position a vehicle via TraCI's moveToXY such that it is approaching a junction from a direction where this vehicle should have priority over incoming lanes to the left and right, and if this vehicle is consistently being ignored by other vehicles coming from these lower-priority lanes, is there a way for me to improve the situation? I'm using SUMO 1.1.0 and keepRoute = 2 (although I'm facing the same issue with keepRoute = 0). When I place the manually positioned vehicle on a regular (i.e., non-junction-internal) lane other vehicles typically stop, so I'm not being ignored completely.

Back to the top