[sumo-user] Validation of detected data

Hey…

I want to validate detected data in a sumo network of my city (at different spots i placed sensors to detect every incoming and outgoing vehicle with speed, arrival time and type).

I triedto use flowrouter, but the generated routes don’t really fit the data.

Right now I implement a combination of the generated routes and flows by flowrouter with the ‚dynamic‘ calibrators using route probes (see docu: Building a scenario without knowledge of routes, based on flow measurements).

Do you know about a different method like flowrouter which is more precise?

Thanks,

Kevin

Back to the top