[sumo-user] question relative to TAZ

Hello Sumo users,

i have a question relative to the description of TAZ File.

Normally after describing an TAZ File we have to write the Matrix Cell. I am using the O-Format, which is given by the form:

FROM | TO | NUMVEHICLES

FROM and TO are both the TAZ id.

We can also use Differentiated Probabilities to describe TAZ .

So we can give in the same TAZ id many tazSource and Tazsink. My question now is to know, if I just have one TAZid which have the complete definition of Source, Sink and their weight. How should I describe the O-Format Matrix cell ?

I mean normally I have to put the TAZid Source (FROM) and TAZid sink (TO). But now all the source and sink are located in the same TAZid. How should we do ?

Br

Christian

Back to the top