[sumo-user] Running Simulation model

Dear Users,
I got a problem when trying to run my simulation model. When running with time delay = "0", I can see all vehicles pass through the intersection. But when I increase the time delay more than "0" I can't see any vehicles. So what's happening? my Sumo version is 1.1.0
Please look in advance my picture that I attached this mail.

Many thanks and Best Regard !

Manh, Do Van ( Mr )

Civil Engineering Faculty

UNIVERSITY OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS
Add: No.3 Cau Giay St, Lang Thuong Ward, Dong Da Dist, Ha Noi Viet Nam

Mobile : +84-972573673

Email: manhdv@xxxxxxxxxx ; manhtracdiaviet@xxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.utc.edu.vn