[sumo-user] Problem with activitygen

Hi everyone.
I've imported a map with OSM, and it included also pedestriand and tram edges.
Now I've created a activitygen.trips.rou.xml.
The problem is that activitygen generates trips for vehicles including pedestrian and tram edges as starting and/or ending edge, and that cause error during the simulation (vehicle teleporting or disappearing)
Is there is  a way to tell activitygen to not use pedestrian and tram edges as start or end?
Or there's a way to clean a example.net.xml file from all edges that are not for vehicles?
Thanks.

Regards,
Alex

Back to the top