Re: [sumo-user] Reduce traffic Light duration

You can set the default cycle length when generating the network using the option --tls.cycle.time
To modify an existing network with generated signal plans, perform the following steps:
1) netconvert -s old.net.xml --plain-output-prefix old
2) netconvert -e old.edg.xml -n old.nod.xml -x old.con.xml --tls.cycle.time 45 -o net.net.xml

(step two keeps the old network but regenerates signal plans with a new duration)

regards,
Jakob