[sumo-user] Single track two-way

Hi,

I am trying to create a simulation of road junction which features a single
track in a blind corner which allows cars to pass in both directions.
Traffic lights at both ends are used to direct vehicles and avoid
collisions. The problem is that in between the traffic lights the road goes
down to a single track two ways road.

How can I enable the opposite direction flow of traffic on that single
track, or perhaps is there another workaround? The image attached below
should explain the situation better.