[sumo-user] faster simulation in GUI

Dear all sumo users,

I was recently running a relatively long simulation on a big network and I noticed that it runs faster with GUI enabled. My guess is that the GUI mode uses the GPU power of the computer whereas the non-GUI mode uses only CPU. This brings the question if there is a way to use both CPU and GPU to run SUMO even faster without enabling GUI? Does anyone have a similar experience? Or am I totally wrong with my assumption of being faster with enabling GUI (which is by the way weird)?

Cheers,

Sasan

Back to the top