Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [sumo-user] Error with Traas and SUMO 1.0.0 version

Hi,Jakob
I have met  the same question as  the previous email ‘[sumo-user] error by using traci.simualtionStep via traci4matlab“ .
The hyun's problem lets me to think that could we make some change in the JAVA.class for the interface tool of TRACI4MATLAB, for there is also a jave.class in the folder of SUMO_HOME\tools\contributed\traci4matlab?
If it was the  right way to develop the interface tool, how to do  that?
Best regards!

Jane 



On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 3:51 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please make sure you use the TraaS.jar that comes with sumo version 1.0.0.
Older versions of TraaS are not compatible with 1.0.0.
regards,
Jakob

2018-09-17 10:30 GMT+02:00 sung hyun Jang <xddugi@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear SUMO Users

I have an issue to use SUMO 1.0.0 version with Java traci code.
When I tried to run SUMO simulation by Java (Traas), I got an error message at the beginning as following.

"Error: tcpip::Storage::readIsSafe: want to read 8 bytes from Storage, but only 4 remaining"

As I asked you, I just want to use linkindex and linkindex2. 
So, first I test configure file applied likeindex2 with SUMO 1.0.0 without Traas codes, it worked well. However, with Traas, it didn't. 
I tried different simulations that worked well with Traas and Sumo 0.32.0, I got the same error message.
Actually, I didn't change anything in codes, even I didn't add the second linkindex. I just change from sumo 0.32.0 to sumo 1.0.0. 

I wonder if there is an way to solve the error by myself. Or I should await the update of Traas.
I am looking forward to your reply. Thank you for your time and work in advance.

Best regards,
 Sunghyun Jang



_______________________________________________
sumo-user mailing list
sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/sumo-user


_______________________________________________
sumo-user mailing list
sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/sumo-user

Back to the top