Betreff: [sumo-user] error by using traci.simualtionStep via traci4matlab

Datum: 2018-08-28T14:30:03+0200

Von: "christian.damdjowabo@xxxxxx" <christian.damdjowabo@xxxxxx>

An: "sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everyone, hello Jakob

I used normally Traci c++, but to be able to work easily with the results during the post-processing i wanted to use traci4matlab.

Unfortunately I get some error by using the command traci.simulationStep () . On the picture bellow you can see the error.

I wanted also to try with traci4python if it’s also the same….

I want to ask you if it’s a known bug in traci4matlab? Or Maybe I did something wrong ?

Thank you all for your help !

Br

Christian

Back to the top