Re: [sumo-user] Pedestrians Jammed

Thanks!

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018, 12:09 Jakob Erdmann, <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The pedestrian model has trouble with modelling very dense traffic on walking areas. You can avoid this by increasing the sidewalk width near the intersection.

Hey everyone,

I noticed a pedestrian Jam in my simulation, and was wondering if there is a way to avoid it?
Would setting perhaps a higher gap help?
Or what parameter can I set to avoid this?

Best regards,
José

image.png