Re: [sumo-user] netgenerate on latest version question

The problem does not come from an invalid option but from invalid schema validation.
Your SUMO_HOME variable points to older xml-schema definitions where this network attribute did not yet exist. Update SUMO_HOME or disable validation

regards,
Jakob

Hi everyone,

I am using today the latest development version of sumo to generate my network.
I got a the following error,

Error: attribute 'limitTurnSpeed' is not declared for element 'net'

I am guessing this is done using the option: --junctions.limit-turn-speed
What value should be assigned?

Best regards,
José