Re: [sumo-user] coredump loading sumocfg

Visualize the tls link indices as explained in the sumo gui documentation link I sent. Then you can check which of connections is referred to by index 3.
Do this for the original network and the network with removed connections.

If the phases are shifting as planned, than the error could refer to <tllogic> that is embedded in the .net.xml file (whereas the one you are loading from the additional file is correct).
Load the simulation without your additional file to investigate this.

Or even easier, how to generate a grid with 3 lanes per edge,but the force the right most lane to only turn.

Best regards,
José