Re: [sumo-user] TL question

Thank you Jakob!

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 at 19:34, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
there is currently no option for sharing programs among traffic lights. Each <tlLogic> definition must include a traffic light id and you will have to copy the program for each traffic light that shall be controlled by it.
regards,
Jakob

Hi Jose,

TL can be defined in the additional.xml as stated here http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Traffic_Lights#Defining_New_TLS-Programs