Da: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Per conto di Jakob Erdmann
Inviato: 06 August 2018 19:16
A: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Oggetto: Re: [sumo-user] TraCI changeTarget

Hello,

If you use sumo version 0.32.0 and older, then changeTarget does not consider traffic by default.

Once you use rerouteTravelTime, the edge travel times are updated using the traffic at that point in time and will also be considered by changeTarget.

If you use the latest development version, you have the alternative possibility of using smoothed travel time values by using the command vehicle.setRoutingMode(vehID, traci.constants.ROUTING_MODE_AGGREGATED) prior to calling changeTarget. For details see http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Demand/Automatic_Routing#Edge_weights

regards,

Jakob

I have to perform a very big simulation in which I have to register some data concerning distances and times regarding Taxis in Munich but now I have to insert the traffic  so there is something that is not completely clear to me: to what extend does the changeTarget command in TraCI consider traffic? In other words, is rerouteTravelTime a necessary command if there is traffic, for example to avoid too congestioned junctions?

Thank you very much

Stefano Niero