[sumo-user] How to read a mass of data from SUMO via TraCI in a high frequency?(Like reading all vehicle's position in the net )

Dear SUMO users

 Does anyone knows how to read data via Python TraCI in a high frequency?

 While I was using SUMO's python TraCI to build my own program, I found that reading data through TraCI costs a lot of time. I tried to read all vehicle's position in the net while running the simulation, but when the number of vehicles in the net grows, the time needed to get those data increased as well. My computer can at most read 20 vehicles' data per step while still keeping a satisfying high simulation frequency.

 I just know two ways to get vehicles' position via TraCI. One is using getPosition and the other is using getSubscriptionResults which turns out to be a little more efficient but still not satisfying enough. So I wander if there is a more efficient way to read a mass of data from SUMO. Hope someone can answer it.

 Best wishes