Re: [sumo-user] Beginner for SUMO

When a vehicle changes lanes it is only registered on the new lane in that time step. To register lane changes using  lanearea detectors you need to monitor multiple steps.

Thank you for your reply.

In my case, when I check simulation gui I saw some vehicles change their lanes. But for that case, when I use traci.lanearea.getLastStepVehicleIDs(), I got no duplicate vehicle ids from all lanes.
How should I check?

Thank you.