Re: [sumo-user] Error for pedestrian crossing

Please ensure that pedestrians are forbidden on road lanes. Otherwise they will ignore the crossings.

Dear Jakob Erdmann

I created sidewalks for pedestrians like the sumo example of pedcrossing. They are connected to the junction that pedcrossing was installed. In case that adding sidewalks to the exsiting edge works..but separated sidewalks didnt work. That is the reason why I asked you.

Above all, I am trying to build a network with ped islands between opposite direction edges. I just made some space between two edges and installed a crossing for each edge. They are connected in the junction. But the problem is that pedestrians ignore signal and cross junctions.

Pedestrian was created by <person id, depart..> <walk edges="edge ids"> etc.

I hope you understand what I am saying. If you need net and config file, later I can send it.

Best regards,
Sunghyun Jang