Re: [sumo-user] can a Traffic Light have 2 phases at the same time?

Great! Thanks!

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 at 15:44, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
sumo uses phase definitions that always apply to all controlled connections of an intersection.
If you want to model a longer duration for one of the directions than you need another phase (and possible new intermediate phases as well).
For the example in the picture the shown phase has state
"grgr"
the next phases would be
"gryr"
"grrr"
or
"yrgr"
"rrgr"
depending on which of the two green phases you wish to prolong.
If you want to make this switch situation dependent, you could put all 4 new phases into the signal plan and use traci to select the next phase.

regards,
Jakob

I am looking at http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/Traffic_Lights and I see the picture with the phase definition numbering in clockwise, where 0 and 2 are green, but how is this defined?
I have it both in the same phase for the same duration, but is it possible to have them separately starting at the same time?

Best regards,
José