[sumo-user] basic question

Hi,

Sorry for the repeat question... I'd inadvertently sent the note from my personal email instead of my school e-mail address.  Forgive me if you've seen my question multiple times now!

I am a new user of SUMO and looking for help in outputting edge-specific
data.  Namely aggregate speed on each edge.

I am trying to enter the following line into my *.sumocfg file:

<edgeData id="JohnsEdgeData" file="JohnsEdgeData.xml"/>

but, it does not output an XML file like this.  For that matter, I'm not
entirely sure what I should put in for the edgeData id, either.  The etnire
output block in my config file looks like this:

<output>
<queue-output value="FinalMicroscopicNetwork_QueueData.xml"/>
<summary-output value="FinalSummaryOutput.xml"/>
<vehroute-output.exit-times value="vehcoclespeed.xml"/>
<edgeData id="JohnsEdgeData" file="JohnsEdgeData.xml"/>
</output>

Can someone please help me to figure out the syntax to get the speed data
I'd like?  I DO manage to see the QueueData and summart-output.  I do not
see "vehcoclespeed" (bad typo, sorry) either.  Any help is most appreciated!

Thanks,
John

Back to the top