Re: [sumo-user] Error with generating random trips (SUMO)

Please attach the trips.trips.xml file.

Hello,

this error has something to do with the encoding of an xml-file
Please check that the first line in your xml-file (e.g. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>) with the encoding of your data.
It seems you are reading iso8859 or similar encoded data as utf8 data

Regards, Harald