Re: [sumo-user] Traci's running is not smooth

Hi Micheal and Jakob,
I have test the simulator with random action to set the phase of traffic light,but the problem is still exist.Do you have analyze what cause my problem ?This is very important to me.Thanks for your time !

Zhiqiang Hu <hzq950419@xxxxxxxxx> 于2018年7月18日周三 下午4:27写道:
Hi Micheal,
I have checked my algorithm these days, the algorithm is correct on the basis of the result.So, the problem I met may be the consequence of using SUMO wrongly.So, I would like to know what cause the problem and how to fix it.Thanks for your time!

Best regards,
Zhiqiang

Back to the top