[sumo-user] Creating a traffic scenario data-bank for automated drive/ platooning testing

Dear SUMO users,

I am going to create a traffic scenario data-bank for automated drive/platooning testing.

I would like to ask whether there are some good application examples of this?

In addition, I would like to compare different car-following models.

In addition to the default model, models like PWagner2009, and Wiedemann seem to have been finished.

But I don’t find more information about them on WiKi.

Can they be used without risks? Are there some descriptions about them?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Kailin

Back to the top