[sumo-user] Sublane and Lane Change Mode Question

Hello,

I have one car that uses the Wiedemann Car Following model (car "A"), and the other vehicles are controlled via Traci. I don't want other vehicles to change lanes at all, so I used the land change mode (lcm) = 256. However, I am using the sublane model for Car "A" by enabling lateral-resolution. But, doing so caused the other vehicles to align in the center of the two lanes (see top picture). On the other hand, when "lcm" is not used, the vehicles remain in lanes (see bottom picture). I