[sumo-user] Fwd: Fully Controlled Vehicle

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer. I've made a mistake in my previous message, I
meant that even if I chose an angle (for exemple 40°), Sumo will adapt the
orientation of the car according to the edge, I would like Sumo to not do
that, here is how I create a car :

mSumoClient.vehicle.add(vID, string("route0"), vType);
mSumoClient.vehicle.moveToXY(vID, string(""), 0, pos.x, pos.y, 135.0, 2);
mSumoClient.mySetLaneChangeMode(vID, 0);
mSumoClient.mySetSpeedMode(vID, 0);
mSumoClient.vehicle.setSpeed(vID, 0);

(vID, vType are strings and pos is a Position type, mSumoClient comes from
the TraCIAPI class, as for the functions mySet... they weren't implemented
in the C++ version so I wrote them by referring to the Python
implementation of TraCIAPI)
The map used is two roads of 1 km (one is horizontal, the other vertical)
crossing themselves at the center of the map but not recognizing themselves
(There is no node representing the intersection). When I create a car, if
it's outside the road network, the car has the orientation expected (135°)
but if it's in an edge, it will be orientated according to the lane
direction (so for the vertical edge : 0° or 180°). I would like to prevent
this.

regards,
Timothee Corsini