Re: [sumo-user] Prioritisation of public transport at traffic lights

Hello,
there is no out-of-the box traffic light algorithm that does this so you need to use TraCI.
The linked tutorial shows such a prioritization controller: http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tutorials/TraCI4Traffic_Lights
regards,
Jakob

Dear Sumo-users,

I would like to know, if there is a way in Sumo to prioritise public Transport at traffic lights. In Detail I have a junction where there is a main edge with lots of traffic and another edge connected to it where only buses and trams would appear. In real life the traffic lights switch to green for the buses and trams as soon as they appear at the junction and the other traffic gets blocked.

Is there any way to do this?

Kind regards,

Florian