Re: [sumo-user] Grid Deadlock

Thanks Jakob

On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 at 11:54, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Using the latest development version of netgenerate, you can create splits with options --turn-lanes 1 and --turn-lanes.length 50
This has the side effect of creating an additional turn lane but that could actually improve your scenario if you reduce the default.lanenumber correspondingly.

I see, so thats made manually with netedit?
Is it possible to generate it like that from netgenerate ?

Best regards,
José