Re: [sumo-user] TraCI findRoute errors

Good morning Jakob,

this is the stack trace:

Warning: No connection between edge '-207' and edge '-208' found.
Error: Vehicle '' is not allowed to depart on any lane of its first edge.
Quitting (on error).
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "mobilitygen.trips.py", line 431, in <module>
    _main()
  File "mobilitygen.trips.py", line 419, in _main
    trips = _compute_trips_per_type(conf, taz_weights, net, parkings)
  File "mobilitygen.trips.py", line 322, in _compute_trips_per_type
    config['taz'][area['to']], graph, net)
  File "mobilitygen.trips.py", line 249, in _find_allowed_pair
    ret = traci.simulation.findRoute(from_edge, to_edge, vtype=vType)
  File "/home/drone/Applications/SUMO/sumo-git/sumo/tools/traci/_simulation.py", line 357, in
findRoute return _readStage(self._connection._checkResult(tc.CMD_GET_SIM_VARIABLE, tc.FIND_ROUTE,
"")) File "/home/drone/Applications/SUMO/sumo-git/sumo/tools/traci/connection.py", line 155, in
_checkResult result = self._sendExact()
  File "/home/drone/Applications/SUMO/sumo-git/sumo/tools/traci/connection.py", line 98, in
_sendExact raise FatalTraCIError("connection closed by SUMO")
traci.exceptions.FatalTraCIError: connection closed by SUMO

The only thing I do in the script with TraCI is opening the connection, calling thousands of
findRoute and then closing it at the end.

If you want I can send you everything, but it's not going to be a small example, I tried, and just
to give you something to run is going to be dozens of files.

Thanks Jakob :)

Regards,
Lara