Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]&quot; im Auftrag von &quot;Mirko Barthauer [m.barthauer@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. Mai 2018 16:46
An: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [sumo-user] Compiled development version (Windows) misses      dependency "zlib.dll"

Hi,

in order to test new features, I downloaded the development version
binaries from http://sumo.dlr.de/daily/sumo-msvc12Win32-git.zip. However
netedit and sumo-gui just exit right after start saying zlib.dll could
not be found ("Die Ausführung des Codes kann nicht fortgesetzt werden,
da zlib.dll nicht gefunden wurde. [...]").

I inspected the executables with DependencyWalker and it seems zlib.dll
is required by the FOX dll. Compiling SUMO myself works fine, but I
would prefer to use the ready binaries in some cases.

Regards
Mirko