Re: [sumo-user] [SAVE][LOAD][SIMULATION]

First of all I wanna apologize for my previous messages. They were too dumb. Right now I understoosd of save the state. My problem was that, in CMD, I wrote *.sumocfg file instead of .net.xml and *.rou.xml. So right now I saved the simulation state.

If I would set this state in the sumocfg I understood that I have to set BEGIN=(TIME i saved before) and the guide tell me to load the saved state. I assume I have to put it in the input files. I have to add it to NET, ROU and ADDITIONAL file? If so what's the correct sintax for it?

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

-----------------------------
MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

I read the WIKI but unfortunately I was not able to implement it neither from command line. And neither in the GUI I found how save a state. I know it sounds a dumb question but can you write me the lines I have to write in CMD or in sumocfg

Ty

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

-----------------------------
MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

Hi guys

I have to save the state of my configuration at a specific time (as example at 450th second). Then I have to load it and continue the simulation starting from 451th second. I need to use also GUI when I restart the simulation

I saw the command in the documentation but I was not able to implement it. So my questions are:

1) can I save and load a specific state using SUMO GUI?
2) I need to operate from command line or I can set something in the sumocfg file?
3) Should i write something specific in *.sumocfg file to load a specific saved state?

Thanks for the help

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

Back to the top