Re: [sumo-user] link characterstics

Thanks, Jakob

It's very useful, but I have a question. why a vehicle wouldn't reach it's max speed if there's no obstacle in its direction and the edge max speed is above the vehicle max speed.

I have another question

Does sumo support dynamic routing at simulation?
I'm doing research at adaptive traffic control,  the traffic signals are controlled from Traci.
I use predefined route files but I need to change routes at runtime

regards
Mahmoud