Re: [sumo-user] Dynamic User Assignment

Yes. By calling vehicle.rerouteTravelTime(vehID, currentTravelTimes=False)

Jakob,

it is possible to insert the first behavior using Traci?

Hello,
- if you load that flow into duarouter than the route will be the fastest path using empty-network travel times.
- if you load that flow into sumo, than the route will be the fastest route using aggregated short-term travel times in the network (accounting for other vehicles if there are any).
regards,
Jakob

When I set a flow with origin and destination TAZ, the route choosen by cars are based on DUA?

I'd like to make cars choose the fastest or shortest route ignoring the presence of other vehicles on network (like usually humans do) and induce traffic jams.

Thanks.

--
Pedro J. Matuck

"The hardest battle lies within."