[sumo-user] NetConvert Pedestrian Traffic Light Sequencing

Hi there,

I see under netconvert we have many options to set various timings. However
we do not have control over how long a pedestrian crossing should be green,
and perhaps more importantly red after that green period.

At present we have issues that auto generated traffic light sequences only
have 5 seconds of green followed by 5 seconds of all red before the traffic
is allowed to continue and this is not enough time for pedestrians to cross
the road.

When I set --tls.allred.time this just results in a longer red sequence
before the pedestrians start crossing.

Perhaps it's just a bug and allred should be applied after the pedestrian
green sequencing, I'm not sure what the intended behaviour is?

Regards

Alex Sawczuk
Simulation Engineer
rFpro

e: alex.sawczuk@xxxxxxxxx <alex.sawczuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
w: http://www.rfpro.com <http://www.rfactor-pro.com/>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. rFpro
email. rFpro is the trading name of Kangaloosh Limited, registered in
England No. 06427019.