Re: [sumo-user] Driver behaviour in SUMO

Hey Jakob,

Thanks for your reply.

I had seen those web pages and thanks for mentioning them. I am mainly looking at how these parameter need to be set for a specific scenario. For example a nervous person, may have longer reaction time so Tau in Krauss should be higher (but how much?). similarly T in IDM can be smaller but how much?

I have found a few papers that discussed these in short, and they are good for start, but in the meantime if anybody in the forum has seen a good paper specifically simulated by SUMO, I appreciate that if they can share it .

Thanks once again

Best
Mohsen