Re: [sumo-user] traci + sumo gui's --demo par

you can use traci.load to restart the simulation.

regards,
Jakob

Hi:

I want use traci to do the simulation many times .so how to restart the simulation use traci?

I’ve tested traci.close and then traci.strat again. Is there any other way that I can reload the simulation without restart it using traci?

I mentioned there is a parameter named “--demo”, but it doesn’t work. Simulation will reload after traci.close, but I can’t connect and control it again.

Thank you

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用