Re: [sumo-user] TraCI Collision Functions Issue

Please,

ignore this email.

Checked release notes for new versions and the functions are there.

BR//

I'd like to report that fuctions regarding to simulation collisions presented on SUMO Pydoc aren't working.

If I try to access  getCollidingVehiclesIDList() or  getCollidingVehiclesNumber(), both returns:

'SimulationDomain' object has no attribute...

Also checked under the SimulationDomain. (Check image attached).

Thanks.

--
Pedro J. Matuck

"The hardest battle lies within."