Re: [sumo-user] SUMO outputs: person walking distance

Hi,
the current behavior where write-infinished does not appy to persons is not intended.
Until this is fixed, you could track the persons with fcd-output and sum up the walking distance with a script.
regards,
Jakob

I’m trying to measure the total time each person in my network is walking. The simulation is cut off before these persons finish their trips and it seems as though the trip file & vehicle file don’t contain any of the person information because of this. I have option “write-unfinished” but this only seems to include vehicles rather than persons. Does anyone know how to measure distance walked for persons when they have not finished their routes?

Thanks