Re: [sumo-user] Set color of POI for a longer time

Hi,
is this some kind of homework assignment or are you working together
with Pravin Ghorpade?

Am 20.03.2018 um 13:40 schrieb Arpita Deshmukh via sumo-user:
> When a vehicle passes a detector, the corresponding POI should remain in a
> certain color for a longer time period. How do I do this?

the POI keeps its color until you change it again, so just keep track of
the time. Every time you do a simstep command one simulation step
(usually a second) elapses.

Best regards,
Michael