[sumo-user] Sim using Windows version gives different results than Mac version

Good afternoon SUMO users,

I am writing to find out if anyone has seen differences between the results of a sumo sim in Mac vs the results in a Windows computer?

I work with a team of engineers and we not all use the same OS. We are not getting the same number of vehicles inserted in a simulation that runs for 2 hours.  We are using the same exact configuration files and net files and are getting different results.  We tend to get more cars inserted when using the Windows OS.  We get 2032 cars when running the Windows version and 1172 cars when running the Mac version.  They are both the sumo ver0.31.0.

Any guidance on this will be greatly appreciated.

-Hector