Re: [sumo-user] Car routing

Hi,
the short answer is it takes the fastest route based on the current
travel times in the network (this describes the edge part, the lane part
is handled by the lane changing algorithm). There are multiple ways to
influence which travel times it assumes when calculating the fastest
path but maybe you can ask a more specific question here.

Best regards,
Michael