[sumo-user] netconvert

Hello,

I want to create a network using the netconvert command as following :

netconvert --node-files=test.nod.xml --edge-files=test.edg.xml --tllogic-files=test.tll.xml \--output-file=test.net.xml --proj.utm

However, I get the following error:
error:the parameter 'output-file=test.net.xml’ is not allowed in this context. Switch or parameter name expected.
error:could not parse the commandline options

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you
regards,
Natalia

p.s. I have installed SUMO on Windows7 64bit